Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Faux Silk; so elegant, so easy!

A staff member from the cafeteria at the school I work at came to my desk today and said her boss had sent her over to ask me to make a card. It turns out another cafeteria employee is going to be away from work for 5 weeks and they want everyone to sign a card for her. Wow, I felt honored! So, this is a CASE from Cindy Hall's newsletter, with a few changes.  I used some retired Not Quite Navy Ribbon and a So Saffron button over a faux silk image. Stamp set:  Inspired by Nature with flowers added to the Garden Green stems using Concord Crush, More Mustard, Pumpkin Pie and Cajun Craze markers. Card Stock:  Not Quite Navy, Garden Green, Whisper White, Naturals White. This card is a larger size because everyone in the school is going to want to sign and add their greeting inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment