Saturday, April 7, 2012

One Sheet Wonder Card Set

I've been working on donations for the seminary's senior class silent auction. This is a cute little box of 9 all occasion cards. The box comes from Angie Leach's Too Cool Stamping blog. Really easy to make with the new Simply Scored Diagonal Plate.


These three cards are birthday cards. I tried to make one each that was masculine, juvenile and feminine.

These 3 are thank you cards.

I then made one each for Sympathy, Get Well and Anniversary.  The Designer Series Paper is a retired pack. It has some really pretty images and goes with the Elegant Lines embossing folder. I could have gotten all the cards out of one sheet of DSP but wanted to use more of the prints. I think I'll be making another set of these cards to keep! 

2 comments:

  1. How cute! I have used that DSP too and love the 'Elegant Lines' with it. Can you send me the info on the box?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here's the link to Angie's blog with instructions... http://toocoolstamping.typepad.com/toocoolstamping/card-gift-sets/
      Have fun; super easy with the diagonal plate!

      Delete