Friday, May 4, 2012

Thanks a Lot!

These were the other pieces of Designer Series Paper from that same nearly exhausted package mentioned in yesterday's post. Don't they look different! That's one of the reasons I like SU!'s DSP. Because it is double sided you get so many patterns to choose from and there is always a few colors that repeat so the papers can be used alone or together. These scraps are left overs from a travel scrapbook I made. The stamped images are from Just Believe stamp set. Colors used here are Cameo Coral (retired), Baja Breeze and Basic Gray. You could easily substitute Calypso Coral with those two colors. Not a trio I would have thought of on my own. DSP is also great inspiration for color combos. Sometimes I just look at the colors listed for the DSP in the Idea Book and Catalog for inspiration. Thanks a lot SU! for all the great products!

No comments:

Post a Comment