Monday, August 31, 2015

A Little Purse of Cards

 I made this cute little purse to hold 8 thank you notes I made for my mother-in-law. She's been laid up with a broken leg. Since we don't live close to each other I was finally getting the chance to visit her and wanted to take a little something. I watched LeeAnn Greff's how to video. So, easy, seriously!
I knew my mother-in-law would be in need of the thank you cards because so many people have been visiting and bringing meals and treats.
This is looking down into the purse. It easily holds the 8 cards and envelopes (which i lined with DSP). In fact you could probably get twice as many in the purse if you wanted. You just need DSP and 8.5X11 cardstock. paper trimmer with scoring blade and strong adhesive to put this together.

No comments:

Post a Comment