Thursday, September 17, 2015

Pompoms for New Baby


We have a new baby in our parish. And I've been looking at the annual catalog and copying some of the projects in it. This design was actually a little gift bag in the catalog. I stamped the Big News with my Whisper White stamp pad and then filled in the letters with my white gel pen. The trick with the gel pen is not to apply too much pressure. If you do, it just won't work.
I cleaned the stamp and then stamped with Early Espresso on the Baked Brown Sugar base and layered the Big News over the top.
The linen thread and pompom strand were attached using a staple and then tied the linen thread bow. It covers the staple  nicely. And of course, you've got to line the envelope with some matching Designer Series Paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment