Thursday, January 28, 2016

New Tools



I just got the Elegant Dots Textured Embossing Folder and the coordinating Happy Patterns Decorative Masks. I made the top card first for a color challenge (So Saffron, Plum Perfect, Blackberry Bliss and Pear Pizzazz). I thought the card was a bit busy so then I made the botgtom card using the same colors. The butterfly comes from Watercolor Wings and involves triple stamping. I started with So Saffron for the solid stamp. Then added Plum Perfect for the center stamp and Blackberry Bliss for the Outline. The fern comes from Butterfly Basics stamp set and the Welcome comes from the new Welcome Words stamp set in the Occasions Catalog.
For the background I used a sponge dauber and So Saffron ink with the Decorative Mask and then used the Elegant Dots embossing folder.  Another great coordination of tools from Stampin' Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment