Monday, October 10, 2016

Flourish Bundle

I wanted to share my favorite new bundle in the Annual Stampin Up catalog. I call it the Flourish bundle because it's comprised of the Flourishing Phrases stamp set and the Flourish Thinlits die.
This card uses both the stamp set and the thinlits. This coordinating product is slightly different in that the thinlits to not match up to any of the stamps as framelits but they do share the design style.O I like the delicate look of the thinlits, and especially like the strip of white I cut with thinlit and layered under the banner sentiment.
 I was in need of a simple anniversary sentiment so that came from another stamp set. But this stamp set has some really great expressions, too. Check back this week to see more cards I've made using this bundle.

No comments:

Post a Comment