Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Buzzin' with Scraps

Decided it was time to use up some scraps... why can't I just throw things away! The stampin' table was just TOO cluttered and I had no desire to add more pieces of card stock, ribbon, etc. to my files. So, as I cleaned the area I made cards; which only cluttered the table even more!



Some of the scraps were left over shower invitations... so I salvaged the dry embossed portion and made a few occasions cards.


Many of these cards use little frames which are the scraps after my sister, Mary used my Big Shot to cut out some small shapes. I have a whole stack of the "frames"; so if you get cards from me you're going to see them again!
















Two evenings a month I volunteer at a retirement home. I have a made some great friends there and we have fun making cards together. This is one of the cards I designed for them to make last week.













This is a modification of the card we made at the retirment center. I used some retired Wild Wasabi Grosgrain ribbon. That was another "challenge" I gave myself... "use up some of the ribbon stash!"

Well, back to the clean up!















































1 comment:

  1. Looks great! I have more of those scraps now that I have my own Big Shot.

    ReplyDelete