Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Moved and stamping again!






Our move to Florida went pretty smoothly. And I've got my stamping space set up in the second bedroom. This will work great until guests arrive. And then it will mean sharing the space which is always hard to do. Luckily, the longer guests, my adult children are really good about sharing space.


So, I'm back to using up some scraps and retired Stampin' Up! colors but of course, I have to play with some of my new stamp sets, too!










This card uses the bee from Everly Little Bit set. This is going to be a great stamp set for making little desk calendars for Christmas gifts. Keep watching... I'll post the calendars when I'm done.

I've also used my Big Shot on the first 4 cards. I ran the Brilliant Blue cs through first with the Top Note die, then again using the Square Lattice embossing folder. Love them both, used alone or together they really dress up a project!




Sometimes I just leave some blank space (as on the heart and gumball card fronts) to add a sentiment later. The Teeny Tiny Wishes set and the Word Window punch or Modern Label punch make it easy to add just the right expression.



I have lots more cards from my scraps that I'll post later.
Let me know what you think.













No comments:

Post a Comment