Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Lolly Gift Card Holder


 Today's card is a CASE from Linda Heller. I didn't have all the same supplies she had so I just improvised. The swirl background comes from the Everything Eleanor stamp set. This is a card you would want to hand deliver. The lolly on the front would get smashed if you tried to mail it. And as Linda recommends using a glue gun when making the lolly and I have to say that is the best(!) piece of advise; otherwise they just want to spring apart.
Designer Series Paper, Glimmer Paper and the sequins from the Frosted Sequins Accessories make this gift card holder sparkle.

And now I have to share a cute story. I gave one of my coaster calendars to a friend who had treated the three of us to an Advent concert on Sunday evening. The concert was so good and this is the second year she has provided tickets for us. Anyhow, I also included this card in the gift bag telling her now much we enjoyed our evening. She called me to say how much she liked the calendar and that the card was a "work of art" and of course, it is because that's the name of the stamp set used!. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment