Friday, December 5, 2014

Top Note Gift Card Holder



This is another CASE of Linda Heller. I get so much inspiration from her Stamping School website. I treat myself to a subscription every year. This gift card holder is easy than it looks and uses the Big Shot Top Note die. You just have to make a zig zag fold in a large piece of cardstock and then align that folder edge inside the Top Note so that you aren't cutting that edge. Then you use the Word Window punch to make the slit for the gift card before gluing that fold together.
I've used the On Point Impressions Embossing Folder on the front of the cut Top Note piece only and more All is Calm Designer Series Paper, Glimmer Paper and Frosted Sequin Snowflakes to decorate the card. And even though it doesn't look like it the middle photo is the same card. My camera battery was getting very low! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment