Thursday, December 4, 2014

Tri-Fold Gift Card Holder



I've been making this design of gift card holder almost as long as I've been stamping. I used the retired slot punch to make the tabs to hold the gift card but you could either use an Exacto knife or a small circle framelit by positioning it at the edge of the platforms.
The sentiment comes from the Mingle All the Way stamp set. I'm still using the All is Calm Designer Series Paper and I got the idea for the tree from Linda Heller. I covered a rectangular piece of white cardstock that was slightly larger than the tree punch with All is Calm washi tape and layered that under the punched tree. I wrapped a little baker's twine around the bottom and topped it with a Vintage Faceted button. Usually I use a small piece of self stick velcro to make the closure for these tri-folds but I have a few of the little clips still in my stash so used one of them instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment