Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Little Box of Candy

I made this little gift box to include in the package I sent off to my daughter, who can't make it to our home for Christmas. (So sad! But that is the way it goes when one has a career and live so far apart.)
I CASED from Linda Heller's stamping school. (Yes, giving myself another birthday gift subscription. She's always got great ideas.)
Anyhow, Linda's box was made to hold gift tags and strands of ribbon for the tags. But she mentioned that Ghirardelli squares and Hershey's nuggest would fit in the same box. A window sheet makes the see-through lid. It was a bit hard to score and fold but used Linda's tip to score from both sides and that made it a bit easier. The snowflake charm and Designer Series paper was from last year's Holiday catalog. These would make great hostess gifts, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment