Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Happy Heart Day

I CASEd another sketch from Card Sketches for Paper Crafters book for this layout. I used some retired Designer Series Paper and the last of my Bravo Burgundy card stock.

And speaking of retired products... Here's my latest little bit of organization:
storage for my retired markers.

I saw this idea online over a year ago but at that time I didn't have anywhere near my work table to put them up. But now realized I could put them inside the old drawer I use a shelf. The tubes holding the markers are Crystal Lite plastic containers (the kind the pitcher packets come in). I had just enough containers saved to hold my retired marker collection and a couple blender pens. Now, I'm trying to decide if I want to do the same thing with my current markers. HMMM.... May have to start drinking a lot of Crystal Lite teas. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment