Monday, February 1, 2016

Paper Pumpkin Alternative Idea


 I made cards in this style with the supplies and stamps in the January 2016 Paper Pumpkin. The kit for January had supplies to make little treat holders and a banner. I made 8 treat holders for the Confirmation Class students but didn't think I would get much use out of the banner. So, made valentines instead. I usually send valentines to all my nieces and nephews or their children. It's just another way to keep in touch throughout the year. And who doesn't like getting something other than junk mail in their snail mail.
The bottom card uses some gold sequin trim, gold twine and sequins I already had in my supplies.

1 comment:

  1. I haven't gotten into mine yet. Will probably make anniversary cards since I am always running low on those.

    ReplyDelete