Tuesday, March 8, 2016

The cards... One and Two...


As promised, here are two of the six cards I made for the Silent Auction. Simple and easy using the Stampin' Up! Designer Series Paper. I love the double sided paper; it's such a good quality. And you have instant color scheme. Not to mention the coordination of inks and accessories that SU! provides.  I rarely buy supplies from anywhere else now; it's so easy to order online and keeps the UPS! delivery person employed, too. The stamps used are from the Another Thank You set. I did some experimenting on the lower card. I love that big script thank you but it is huge... I wanted to use the folded over DSP but the Bohemian DSP design and stamp were just too big together, so I did some fussy cutting on just part of the stamped image. I used my paper trimmer to cut the straight edges on both sides of the script. I just carefully stopped when I got near to the stamped script. Then I grabbed my Paper
Snips and cut around the 'y'. Love those sharp little scissors!

No comments:

Post a Comment