Friday, September 30, 2016

Sailing, Sailing...

 I saw this idea on Pinterest but it wasn't until i make one that I realized how clever this was. You just cut one of the triangles from the Paper Pumpkin kit with the little adhesive tab attached. Then cut off the tab and flip it over using the adhesive strip already on it to make the sailboat. Then cut the triangle down the middle. I did cut a little off one side to make the sails a different size., The largest sail was adhered using a dimesional . All sailboat pieces were adhered to a piece of sponged Marina Mist cardstock. I used a torn sheet of copy paper and repositioned it as I sponged for the wave effect. A little Marina Mist  enamel shape or candy dot was added to the boat.
My biggest challenge was picking the expression. I started with "get well sooner" from the Greatest Greetings, then saw the "Sending Smiles" also in that set.
 Then I spied the "Little Mr. Right" stamp and thought it would make a cute baby card. So, stamped one with it.
 And lastly pulled this retired stamp out to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment