Friday, August 22, 2014

Birdie Birthday

The Hello Love hostess set (133928 c, 133925 w) was used to make this birthday card. (CASE: Linda Heller from StampingSchool.com) I used a Bermuda Bay card stock base and then cut a strip of Designer Series Paper from the Confetti Celebration pack (133692). Then I edged the DSP with a strip of Crushed Curry card stock that was punched using the Scallop Edge Border punch (119882). The hole for the window on front was punched with the 1-3/4" circle punch. Then I lined up the birdie stamp and stamped onto Whisper White card stock. The word bubble requires the use of two stamps so I got out my Stamp-a-ma-jig (101049) to line up the expression inside the word bubble outline. This was cut out using the Word Bubbles framelits (132968). The bird was colored using the new Daffodil Delight Blendabilities markers ((130998). You need to stamp your image with the black Memento Pad (132708) when using Blendabilites markers. I am having so much fun coloring with these! I can't wait until I have all the colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment