Monday, August 18, 2014

This week the theme is Birthdays!

I make and mail about 25 birthday cards a month. So many people tell me it is the only birthday card they receive in the mail. I think that is kind of sad! So, there's no way I am stopping this "ministry" - that's what a friend in Chicago calls it.
Here's a quick and easy masculine card using the Stylish Stripes textured embossing folder (132174). Embossing folders can be used with the Big Shot (113439) or the Texture Boutique Machine (132657) and are a quick way to take your cards to another level. I've also used the Bitty Banners (129267) framelit (have to have the Big Shot for the dies and framelits) and the coordinating Itty Bitty Banners stamp set (126257 c, 132022 w).
Other than those little touches and punched stars it's all about layers. Multiple layers give your cards more dimension.

No comments:

Post a Comment