Tuesday, November 11, 2014

2015 Work of Art Calendar-January, February & March

For the rest of the week I'll be sharing a fun calendar I made using the Work of Art stamp set. There are so many great ideas out there using this set. I had fun exploring and then creating a page for each month.
Here's the finished calendar hanging on my wall with January.

 I used the same calendar document I created for the CD calendar, then layered that photo paper sheet on cardstock in a color that coordinated with the stamped image. The 4-1/4" x 5- 1/2" cardstock backing was also a color that coordinated with the stamped image. The images were stamped on a piece of 4"x 5-1/4" white cardstock. I punched two holes in the top of the backing cardstock using my Crop-A-Dile to punch through six sheets of cardstock at a time. Then I just ran a ribbon through the holes and tied it off to make the hanger.
The trees on January page are from the Lovely as a Tree stamp set, Febrruary's "love" comes from Best of Love stamp set (retired). All other images were created using the stamps in Work of Art Stamp set. Come back tomorrow to see the April, May and June pages!

1 comment:

  1. These are so cute! Can't wait until January to get the Work of Art set!

    ReplyDelete