Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Angel Ornament

This angel is made using the Gift Bow die. I'm busy making about 100 of these for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day services at our churches. They'll be given to the children during the children's message. And then any family that didn't get one can pick them up at the door. This is our third Christmas here serving the two churches and each year I've made a little ornament to go along with the children's message or should I say I've made an ornament and then Pastor Brian tells a children's message that goes along with it.
Can you guess what stamp set I used for the embossing on the angel's garment?
It's the largest star from the Bright and Beautiful stamp set. The halo is made using the gold foil sheets and 1-3/4 and 1-1/4 inch circle punches. The little poinsettia is made using the the Boho Blossoms punch and the little center is punched from the halo scrap using a retired punch but you could use the little flower from the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack. 
CASE:  Dawn Olchefske

I won't be posting again until next week. Have a Happy Thanksgiving and weekend everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment