Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Bookmarks

 I make bookmarks every year for the confirmands. Each bookmark has the student's confirmation verse printed on it. I use my computer and printer and a piece of heavy weight printer paper to get the verses on the paper. I find that even white card stock sometimes gets stuck in my printer. So, it's just less hassle to use some nice sturdy printer paper and then layer it with card stock. This year I used some retired colors; Raspberry Ripple, Perfect Plum (not retired) on the girls bookmarks and Midnight Muse and Summer Starfruit on the boys. I have plenty of coordinating ribbon left to use. Then I use those colors to stamp images over the printed verses. I stamp off (stamp on scrap paper one or two times without reinking) before stamping on the book mark.

No comments:

Post a Comment