Monday, May 11, 2015

Honeycomb Hello

 My son actually saw this stamp set at a booth at the County Fair this past summer. I have held off getting it until now; it has been on my wish list since the soon to be replaced catalog came out. I finally decided to order it with my demonstrator SAB dollars earned. The top card is almost an exact case of a card by Gloria Kremer I found on Pinterest. I rarely make a card exactly like one I see but this was just so cute; I just chose a different color for the flowers.
When using the Hexagon Hive Thinlit it really helps to layer a piece of wax paper between the card stock and the thinlit. That little layer make everything just pop out of the thinlit without tearing. It's a trick I use a lot with my Big Shot.
I made this more masculine card using the same idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment