Thursday, May 28, 2015

Gift Card or Money Holder

This is another card made using an idea from the new annual catalog for the card front layout. Then I got the idea to cut a slit using the Word Window punch on the inside layer. When I adhered that piece of white card stock I just had to be careful not to use any adhesive near the bottom or sides of the word window slot. You will want some along the top edge. Then you can fold your bill or check to slide into the slot. If you are wanting to insert a gift card you will probably have to punch with the word window punch two times lengthwise.
The Pool Party tissue paper comes from my Paper Pumpkin kit. Each month there is a sheet of it wrapped around the contents of the kit. My May kit just arrived last week. More fun projects to make with it. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment