Tuesday, January 27, 2015

A Different Fold



When I had used up all the Flirtatious DSP I still had some of the laser cut doilies left. So I dug in some more of my retired DSP to find some Peach Parfait paper and made these cards. The base is a piece of 4.5X8.25 card stock. You can use the 2-3/4 piece you cut off the 4.5x11 piece to cut out Deco Label #3. You'll need another scarp of card stock to cut out Deco Label #2 for the inside.
The embossing folder I used is retired but there are so many cute ones you won't have trouble finding a substitute and the same goes for the doilies. You could either use your scallop punches or starburst or floral framelits.

2 comments:

  1. I miss Peach Parfait!! I still have some pieces of paper that I use very sparingly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wouldn't mind if they brought Peach Parfait back!

      Delete