Wednesday, January 28, 2015

A Round Array

I finally though I was all done with my Flirtatious Designer Series Paper pack until I lifted my paper trimmer off the table and there were two large strips of the DSP underneath. I just couldn't throw them away, especially since I had so many matching scraps of card stock already laying there right in front of me. So these are the two cards I made with those scraps. Yes, even the card bases were laying right in front of me. I did have to get up and pull down my A Round Array stamp set look through my DSP to find some paper to line the envelopes. But that search went pretty quickly as I just looked on the package label for packs with Melon Mambo as one of the colors. I was pleasantly surprised to find this pattern in the retired Floral District pack.
And that is it for my cards from the Flirtatious DSP... hope you have enjoyed viewing them.

No comments:

Post a Comment