Monday, January 5, 2015

Happy New Year!

What better way to celebrate the new year than with a birthday; especially since that is my birthday! Seriously, yesterday after worship we celebrated the 90th birthday which will be tomorrow of one of our dear members. Her great grandchildren sang Jesus Loves Me during worship. I'm guessing there were over 25 of them, two of the great granddaughters and a granddaughter played special music during worship with organ, flute and violin. So beautiful! Then her family hosted a cake reception after worship. That's celebrating!
Here's the card I made for her.
(CASE: Linda Heller). The box folds flat to insert in the envelope. I added the 90 to the original card design and adhered it to the front of the box using a stack of 5 dimensionals to give it a more "popped" look.
This is the same card I prepped for my niece's birthday (minus the 90). I say prepped because several family members and a friend decided to send her cards to put together. What fun we have teasing each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment