Friday, January 23, 2015

Remember the Border Lace Punch?

 These three cards were an adaptation from another on Linda Heller's site. I used paper from the Flirtatious pack and the laser cut doilies layered with card stock. Linda's cards were square. Since square cards require added postage I try to avoid them. Linda had used the retired Border Lace Punch on the inside of her card so that gave me the idea to add the border of it on the outside of the card and place the stamped sentiment on top of it. I used some buttons and pearls to finish off the cards.

I don't put my liners in the envelopes until I'm ready to mail the cards. So, I just fold the flap over at the correct position to fit in the envelopes and then tuck them inside the card for storage. Then when I'm ready to send them the liner is already cut and I just have to run some adhesive along the flap edge and the envelope is all dressed up! Someone asked me if I get my A4 envelopes from Stampin' Up! I do. I have found them to be the best quality envelopes, especially if I want to stamp an image on the envelope. They have a nice texture and seem to pick up the ink the best of any envelope I've tried. And of course, the envelope liner framelits fit perfectly. Envelopes and adhesive are usually on every order I place with Stampin' Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment