Wednesday, June 10, 2015

CASEing the May/June '15 Stampin' Success

I love getting my issue of Stampin' Success, the magazine for Stampin' Up! demonstrators. There are always ideas for using their products and wonderful layouts. The May/June '15 issue had so many great layouts I challenged myself to CASE them.
Here's a card that uses one of the samples. Instead of heat embossing I the leaf layer I decided to use some of the Irresistibly Yours Specialty Paper and sponged it with Soft Suede ink. Then I sponged the edge of my Crumb Cake card base, too. The sentiment comes from the Trust God stamp set. And the stripe under the Lost Lagoon card stock is a piece of Washi Tape. Add a little linen thread and Whisper White ink pad and you have all the elements for making this card.

No comments:

Post a Comment