Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Last Post for May's Paper Pumpkin

I still had two large pieces cut from the bags on my desk. They were pieces that had the prepunched circles. I had managed to cut them so I could layer another piece of card stock or DSP to cover them. But I also had a little bit of the Thick Twine left. And it was just enough to lace through the punched holes. So, I stamped on some Whisper White card stock with my Calypso Coral, Daffodil Delight and Bermuda Bay ink. (Island Indigo ink was included in the kit). Then I punched them using my 2-1/2" circle punch. I made two cards like this and that means I got 21 cards and two gift bags out of my May Paper Pumpkin kit.
And the best part I still have the five photo polymer stamps to use that came in the kit. Woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment