Monday, June 22, 2015

Paper Pumpkin for May

May's Paper Pumpkin had the supplies to make four gift bags and six cards as pictured above. Since most of my gift buying is for people who live in other states I am a big gift card/certificate giver. So, I decided rather than make all four bags I would create cards out of two of them. Here's the first card I made using the cut out balloon section of the bag. Since there were two on each bag I made four cards like this.
The Island Indigo Base is the back portion of the card base from the kit. I cut the front of the card for tomorrow's card to 4" X 5-1/4" and that left the stripe along the edge. So, I then cut this mat to 4"X5-1/4"  keeping that stripe along the edge. I had to use some Whisper White (for small balloons), Daffodil Delight and Calypso Coral cardstock and Calypso Coral ink from my own supplies. Otherwise the supplies for this card came from the Paper Pumpkin kit.

No comments:

Post a Comment