Friday, June 5, 2015

Keep It Simple!


This card was designed around the band of ecru trim. A friend was given a box of quilting supplies and this trim was in the box. She didn't want the trim but thought I might use it. It is simple but very pretty. So, I decided the card should be simple, too. I looked through my Designer Series Paper and found this retired piece of Baja Breeze. I had the scrap of thin navy satin ribbon sitting on my desk. You won't believe where it came from... you know those ribbons they have inside garments to keep them on hangers. I always snip them because they always sneak out when I'm wearing the garment. And when I snip them I just can't throw them away.  This ribbon hadn't made it into my scarp basket yet. So, decided that would look really nice with the Baja Breeze. The sentiment comes from the Butterfly Basics stamp set.

1 comment: