Tuesday, October 21, 2014

4x4 Calendar

 I'll be busy making calendars for our church's silent auction in November. This is a 4"x4" calendar I made last year for a friend and I'll be making similar ones for the auction. I picked a pack of Designer Series paper that had lots of colors and then designed my monthly pages around those colors. The cover used two pieces of the paper mounted on a piece of coaster board. For the monthly pages I just used a piece of card stock and added a piece of the DSP to the bottom.
 I looked through my stamp sets, punches and die cuts to see what I had that could be used for each month's page. Then I looked through my ribbon and buttons to see what I had to add some bling.
 The cover, back page and monthly pages were all punched with two holes at the top and then I used binder rings to hold it all together.
It was a lot of fun to make the pages and my friend was thrilled to get it. Guess I'll have to make her one for 2015. 




No comments:

Post a Comment