Thursday, October 30, 2014

Halloween Treats

Here are two little treat bags that I made for Halloween. I used the Top Note Die to make the topper for the bag by just folding it in half lengthwise. The label on the cookie treat is from the Merry Everything stamp set and Happy Halloween expression comes from the Good Greetings stamp set.
The kettle and expression on the cider/cinnamon stick treat is from the Tee-Hee-Hee stamp set. The cookie treat was quick to make with the Note Tag Punch. I had to fussy cut the kettle, but did use the medium oval punch for the expression. I was experimenting a bit on these projects. I wanted to try to emboss using the new stamp pads. I found that your pad needs to be good and wet and you must stamp it and quickly apply the embossing powder. Otherwise, the ink dries too quickly and the embossing powder won't stick and you get a spotty effect at best. 

No comments:

Post a Comment