Friday, October 10, 2014


Two cards today that take the stamps and create something new! I love how Dawn Olchefske (upper card) and Connie Babbert (lower card) used the stamps to create these Works of Art.
The sun on the top was made using a round circle of stamp rubber that was the center of a stamp in a retired set. This was the very first stamp I put to my Tangelo Twist ink pad. Since the pad was really juicy and I wasn't thinking about that I got a splattered edge to my round image. Happy accident!
The bottom card uses the "line" brushstroke image as the stem and the smallest of the rectangular brushstroke stamps to make the leaves and petals for the flower. So pretty. A few rhinestones scattered on the card give it added sparkle.
That's it for this week. I had fun using the Work of Art stamp set and didn't even make all the cards I've pinned using it. I'll keep playing with it. When I use a stamp set I begin to see ways to create other cards with it. The pinned cards are like a springboard for me to get my creative juices flowing.
Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment