Monday, October 6, 2014

Work of Art for this Week

For this week I've decided to feature the Work of Art stamp set from Stampin' UP! When I first saw this stamp set I knew I wanted it. I've had it for some time and have used it a bit but had never really played with it. There are so many cards I've pinned to my CARDS board on Pinterest using it so, in celebration of World Card Making day I pulled it out and created cards. I'll be sharing one each day of this week.
Today's card is really very simple and a CASE from Deb Currier at ARTfelt Impressions. 
I used the Natural and Old Olive Two Tone Trim from the Holiday catalog. The zig zag image was stamped off (ink up the stamp then stamp on scrap paper before stamping on your card stock) to give a lighter impression. 
The card stock for the base is the Naturals Ivory from Stampin' UP! That was a happy accident. I'm running low on Very Vanilla and waiting for my order to arrive. So, decided to use the Naturals and it really looks nicer with the trim than the vanilla would have. I love it when things just come together.  I don't know if you noticed it but there is a little rhinestone gem inside the hear. It adds just a bit of sparkle to the card. 
Happy Monday, Happy stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment