Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Got Green?

Here's another card using the Got Treats stamp set. I don't have a lot of St. Patrick's Day stamps so each year I have to get creative with what I've got. I found this Old Olive ribbon in my stash and had never even opened it! BAD!!! It was a perfect match for the shamrock from the Got Treats set. Many times I will cut stamps apart that have an expression on the bottom of the image so that I can use just the expression or the just the image. (see the picture below)
The smaller shamrock comes from the retired "Every Little Bit" stamp set. This is a set I will probably always keep on my shelf. It is full of little images that are perfect for calendars and events.
The card base is some manufactured cards a friend passed along to me. She purchased them at a big box store thinking she would use them. I appreciate getting them but they do remind me why I switched to Stampin' Up! only products in my studio. The coordination of color is a challenge when you buy from a lot of different brands.

No comments:

Post a Comment