Monday, March 30, 2015

Seeing Stars






Grab your star punches and/or framelits because this week we're seeing stars! I'll show you some fun cards all with stars on them. These make great birthday, congratulations, celebration, and what I needed - masculine cards!

Today's card features the Gorgeous Grunge and Big Day stamp sets. I stamped the Whisper White background and circle using the Grunge stamps using Tangelo Twist ink. I stamped the sentiment from Big Day using Night of Navy ink. Then I used my Stars framelits to cut stars out of Crushed Curry, Night of Navy card stock and the Birthday Bash Designer Series Paper. Layer on these pieces and add a little twine or ribbon and your card is done.  I had some fuzzy yarn left over from a knitting project and used it. You might have some fun "left over" at your home to use on cards, too.

CASE:  Just Sponge It


No comments:

Post a Comment