Thursday, March 12, 2015

TBT - Previous Years' Sale-A-Bration Products

Today's Throw Back card features products from previous years' Sale-a-Brations. The flowers and arrow are stamped using the Petal Parade stamp set. Thank You comes from the Pretty Petites stamp set. Both were Sale-a-Bration products as is the Sweet Sorbet Designer Series Paper used here. The ribbon is the retired Pistachio Pudding Ruffle Stretch Trim. It's a shame they didn't continue this in the new catalog. It does have some stretch to it but if you remind yourself to just lay it down in lays nicely on card fronts and looks so pretty.
I used one of the retired Needlepoint Border emobssing folders and my Big Shot to give detail to the piece of (retired) Summer Starfruit card stock. Now that's a color that really grew on me. When I first saw it I thought, "Yuck!" but then I used it a few times and I found myself going to it a lot. Sure hope it comes back someday!
And I have to admit this color combo is not one I would have ever thought to use. That's another reason I like the DSP; it helps me think outside my little box!

No comments:

Post a Comment