Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Indescribable Gift

Today's card was made using the Indescribable Gift stamp set. I wanted this set because I liked the Easter expressions included in it. I didn't really think too much about the images. But once I got it in my hands I have really liked using it for all sorts of cards. The images are beautiful and you can do so many different things with them. They look pretty just stamped as a background, too.
I saw a similar layout online and stamped the image and cut the squares (image and mat). Then I went to place them on my card at an angle and realized they were way too big. So, I figured I'd have to turn them and just line them up and add the elements below. But that looked pretty boring to me, so decided to just cut off the top edge and make it fit that way. I like the way it turned out. I've used Pistachio Pudding ribbon (retired) and colored with Pistachio Pudding and Strawberry Slush markers. A few pearls give the card some balance.

No comments:

Post a Comment