Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Petal Potpourri

 I really tried not to buy this stamp set and matching punch. But I just saw too many great cards made with it and I did want the Crazy for You stamp set that has one flower that coordinates with the punch. So... if I was getting the punch I might as well get the bundle and use the punch even more, right? Right! I am so glad I did. I've had such fun with it.
I made the upper card first and liked the layout and the colors just decided it looked too drab for this time of year. (As I prepare this post we are experiencing negative temps again. UGH!)
The lower card is my second design using the same layout but switching the colors and the flower from the Petal Potpourri set. The brad in the center is one from my stash of retired stuff as is the Calypso Coral ribbon.
The "thanks" comes from the Another Thank You set and I cut that piece of card stock using the Ornate Tag Topper punch in the Occasions catalog.

No comments:

Post a Comment