Wednesday, March 11, 2015

More Petals!


Here are two cards using the same CASE of stampingpals blog I saw on Pinterest. The card on top uses a flower from Petal Potpouri and I added a button for the center and a few sequinsfrom the 2013-2015 In Color Sequins Assortment. I tied some Soft Sky cotton Twine along the bottom and threaded it in the button, too. The Designer Series Paper at the top is from the Best Year Ever pack.
The lower card uses the flower from the Crazy About You stamp set. I stamped it four times using a darker shade of ink each time (Blushing Bride, Crisp Cantaloupe, Calypso Coral and Cajun Craze). I punched the Blushing Bride flower out using the coordinating punch and then fussy cut the other layers of the flower out. I've used a Garden Green brad to hold it all together. The leaves on both cards use the stamp from the Crazy About You stamp set. The DSP on this card is from the Gold Soiree Specialty pack. It has a slick finish. Pretty papers! Crisp Cantaloupe thick baker's twine is tied at the bottom.

No comments:

Post a Comment