Monday, April 20, 2015

Moon Lake

I decided I wanted Moon Lake stamp set. If you live in Minnesota you should have a stamp with a loon on it, not mention some lake images. Honestly the images were just too beautiful to pass up.
About the same time my set arrived I received the Stampin' Up! demo's magazine and they had used the loon image with a couple of stamps from Work of Art set to make a small square gift card. So, I modified that a bit to make this card. So quick and easy to get this look.

And speaking of loons... and no, I'm not referring to my friends in this photo but I am holding a glass of Loon Juice. Loon Juice is the name of The Four Daughters Winery's cider. I joined this crew for an afternoon excursion to the winery. Some of us enjoyed tasting and some just enjoyed a drink or two. But we all enjoyed the food. We each ordered an item off their Sunday menu and then passed them around to share. Delicious! And what a fun group to be with yesterday afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment