Friday, April 3, 2015

Seeing Stars - Day 5


Two cards today made with the Work of Art stamp set. The top card using one of the brush stroke stamps. Start with your lightest color first and then increase in intensity and you won't have to scrub your stamp between. Add a sentiment. I used Word Play stamp set, then some stars punched from silver glimmer paper and some rhinestones. I wasn't going to use the rhinestones until I had a tiny smudge of ink on the card... so had to think of a way to cover that up. Happy Accident!

The bottom card uses a piece of the Sweet Taffy DSP. That gave me the jumping off point for my colors. The sentiment is from the Pictogram Punches stamp set.  The larger stars were cut using my Stars framelits and the smaller star in the sentiment was punched using the star in the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack. 
CASE:  Laurie Zoellmer

No comments:

Post a Comment