Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Stamping and Doodling

Here's a fun technique my niece shared with me. I'm hooked!
I've used the retired Secret Garden stamp set and Blushing Bride and Sahara Sand ink pads to stamp the flower and leaf images. Then I used my black marker's fine tip to doodle. I've ordered the journel pens and will give them a try when they arrive. I'll let you know which I like better for doodling. You can doodle as much as you like. I kept it pretty simple.
The little welcome tag was punched with the Decorative Label punch with just half of it peeking out. Welcome comes from Warm Words stamp set.

1 comment:

  1. I love it! One of these days I want to try it too! Definitely let me know if you like the journal pens any better. I don't have those so I'll try my black marker first.

    ReplyDelete