Friday, April 8, 2016

Cotton Paper Assortment

For this card I used Stampin' Up!'s Cotton Paper Assortment to make the flower. You can find instructions for making it in a SU! YouTube video. It is really quick and easy to make. I used a smaller flower framelit for my flower so it would fit on a corner of my card. Of course, this is not a card you are going to want to put in an envelope and mail. You'll want to hand deliver this card or enclose in a gift package or bag. Another thing I love about this card... The Cucumber  Crush tag was laying on my desk from a previous projecct, as was the small scrap of Designer Series Paper and the Crushed Curry ribbon. It just sort of fell together!

Here's a close up of the flower.
Essentially you cut the flower shapes and line them up on top of each other sort of cattywampus and then staple in center. Starting with top layer (center of flower) scrunch the paper. Repeat with following layers. As I said there is a SU! You Tube video you can watch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment