This week I am inspired by commercially made cards received from family and friends for Easter. I usually put cards that we receive on the mantle or dresser top for a week or so. Then I look them over one last time and recycle them. As I was looking at the cards from Easter I decided that I would challenge myself to use them as inspiration for my card making.
So, here is today's first challenge. I received two cards that were really pretty similar in their layout. For the first one I wanted to mock that fade out of the background behind the sentiment block. So, I used a piece of vellum and stamped it with White Staz On Ink for the frame and then used Black Staz On for the sentiment. Rather than stamp a large background I decided this would be a good time to use some DSP with large design.