Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Bright & Beautiful

This card is a CASE from Jan Tink's Stamp, Paper,Scissors website. I changed it up a bit using the supplies I have in my inventory.
I used a piece of the All Is Calm Specialty Designer Series Paper (135823) and mounted it on Pear Pizzazz and  Baked Brown Sugar card stock. The medium star from the Bright and Beautiful stamp set (135029 c, 135026 w) was stamped with Versamark (102283) and then heat embossed with Pewter (retired) embossing powder. The sentiment was also stamped and heat embossed. The star is layered on Baked Brown Sugar card stock that was paper pierced using the Eclectic templates (133778). I added some more shine with Rhinestones (119246).

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Steph, feel free to use it for the holidays if you want... I already had other card stock and supplies purchased for my Christmas cards or I might have done this instead.

      Delete