Friday, September 19, 2014


The final cards for this week also use the Mingle All The Way stamp set (135773 c, 135770 w). I stamped the Wishing You Holiday Cheer... twice so that I could fussy cut the "cheer" banner and popped it up with a dimensional. The expression is cut out using the Chalk Talk Framelits (129983).

Both cards are a CASE from projects in the Holiday catalog. I changed the color combo for the cheer card by using Baked Brown Sugar, Watercolor Wonder Designer Washi Tape (133000) and Champagne Glimmer Paper (127885). The stars are from the 2013-2015 In Color Sequin Assortment (133631). The background is made by stamping the expression multiple times using Baked Brown Sugar ink.

In the lower card I made the gift tag shown in the Holiday catalog and mounted it on All Is Calm Specialty Designer Series Paper (135823) and Lost Lagoon card stock . I had to improvise using the supplies I have to make the tag. So, I stamped the imagine; colored it with Soft Sky, Lost Lagoon, Pear Pizzazz and Strawberry Slush markers. Then I added a band of Pear Pizzazz card stock to the bottom and ran it through the Big Shot using the Banners Framelits (132173). After that I used Fringe Scissors (133325) to cut the Pear Pizzazz card stock. Then layered a strip of All Is Calm Designer Washi Tape (135844) along the fringed card stock. The banner is adhered with some adhesive on the back and a torn piece of the same washi tape along the top.

No comments:

Post a Comment