Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Tee-Hee-Hee



I don't often buy sets that are specific to just one holiday. But the Tee-Hee-Hee set (photopolymner 135125) in the Holiday catalog had too many fun expressions in it for me to pass up. For this card I stamped the "laundry" on the Whisper White card stock and drew the clothes line free hand using my Smoky Slate marker.
I cut a strip of Mossy Meadow card stock and then used the Fringe Scissors (133325) to make the grass. There is a little trick to share when using the Fringe Scissors:  score a line on your card stock where you want the fringe to end and use the middle of the scissor blades instead of the point to cut to the score line. After I was done using the fringe scissors I cut the fringed edge to give it an uneven look. (Wish I had thought to make that cut over the trash can as I had lots of little Mossy Meadow pieces all over my desk top.)
The pot was stamped and fussy cut and adhered with dimensionals (104430). In fact, I use dimensionals on just about every card I make; the dimension you get takes your card to the next level.
The ribbon is Tangelo Twist 3/8" Stitched Ribbon (133669) and tied off with a little bow of Linen Thread (104199).
The inside of the card is just Momento black ink on Whisper White card stock, but don't you love the expression. Tee-Hee-Hee!

No comments:

Post a Comment